Mombabbles is offering one lucky parent a R200 breakfast voucher to use this Saturday, 16 September. To stand a chance of winning simply comment down below about why you’d like to win this prize or comment on the post about the market on our Facebook page.
About the market
The Bay Harbour Market, situated in Hout Bay Cape Town, has just launched a new kids program dubbed ‘Young Saturdays’. It’s designed to cater to the kids, while parents relax and browse through over 100 stalls with some coffee and a bite to eat. It is a wonderland of art, craft, fashion, jewellery, decor and music, complemented by the delicious aromas of food to tempt all the senses.
Each Saturday will see a face painter and clown entertain with laughter, balloon animals and art (for free) and there will be a uniquely different activity each week.
Last week there was a cupcake decorating activity with Gigi, The Banting Baker (pictured below) a well-loved vendor at the market. However, this week we’ll see magician Jacque Le Sleur in action, entertaining the kids. Activities take place between 10am and 12pm.
Specific kids’ stalls include Lucky Duck Toys, J.Beenz funky kids’ fashion, hair braiding, henna tattoos, Cynthia’s for hip African-inspired dresses, as well as a range of healthy juices and smoothies and other yummy snacks.
“While Bay Harbour Market is very much a family-friendly environment where no area is off limits to kids – we like to think of the entire market as one giant playground! -, we know kids would enjoy some age specific activities that also free parents up for some stress- and guilt-free shopping,” says general manager Sandra Stroebel.
1. The competition will run from the 12 September till the 14 September and the winner will be drawn on 14 September at 4pm. All you have to do is comment in the comments section below detailing why you would like this prize or on our Facebook page where we highlight the competition.
2. The prize will be awarded to one winner based in Cape Town.
3. Mombabbles.com will do its best to contact the winner with the contact information provided. No more than three attempts will be made to reach the winner. If the winner selected cannot be reached within this period we will select another winner from the draw
4. The winner will be announced on mombabbles.com and on its Facebook and Twitter pages
5. Mombabbles.com bears no liability if erroneous contact information is provided.
6. Entry into the competition constitutes agreement with all terms and conditions without exception. The prize is a R200 voucher to be used at the Bay Harbour Market on 16 September. The prize cannot be redeemed elsewhere.
7. All entrants, by entering, accept that their entries will become the property of mombabbles.com and may be used to compile a database for marketing and promotional purposes.
8. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entrants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.
10. This mombabbles.com Bay Harbour Market competition is open to everyone residing in Cape Town South Africa, except employees of mombabbles.com, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and any immediate families.