Four lucky Mombabbles Facebook and/or newsletter subscribers stand the chance to win a double ticket to the Clicks #BabyMeetup sessions. Two winners will be drawn for the Cape Town session and a further two will be drawn for the Johannesburg based session, (see competition details down below). Each winner will get a double ticket so that mom and dad (or whoever else they choose) can attend the talks.
Several high profile and well known experts are set to headline the event including author, speaker and pioneer of well-known Baby Sense Seminars, Meg Faure, fitness guru Lisa Raleigh, comedian Chris Forrest, celebrity mom Jo-Anne Strauss and parenting expert Niki Bush to name a few.
With regards to the seminars, Faure has announced a fresh approach to new- parent events which will be hosted in five cities around South Africa in 2017. With the popular worldwide phenomenon, Ted Talk in mind, Faure said creating a high energy and entertaining experience for new parents would be top priority for these events.
“It was important for me to create something fresh and modern. The days of sitting long hours in boring hotel venues staring at a wordy PowerPoint presentation for 40 minutes are over,” Faure said.
The Baby Meetup will be a full day event, divided into four themes: Pregnancy Sense, Baby Sense, Play Sense and Parenting Sense. Each theme will see four, 15 minute talks by parenting experts or celebrities aimed at both educating and entertaining with attendees being able to pick and choose the talks they want to see. For more information and to purchase a ticket, visit www.babymeetup.co.za
Dates and venues:
2 September, The Maslow, Johannesburg
9 September, Ratanga Junction, Cape Town
23 September, Moses Mabhida Stadium, Durban
7 October, Protea Hotel Willow Lake, Bloemfontein
14 October, Protea Hotel Marine, Port Elizabeth
Mombabbles.com and #BabyMeetup Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The competition will run from the 22 June till the 4 August, 2017. All you have to do is comment in the comments section below detailing why you would like this prize or on our Facebook page where we highlight the competition. If you sign up to the Mombabbles.com newsletter between the 22 June and 4 August, 2017 you will get an extra entry to win the prize.
- The prize will be awarded to four winners (two that are able to attend the Cape Town event on 9 September and two that are able to make the Joburg event on 2 September. It is available nationally in South Africa and will be posted to the winner.
- Mombabbles.com will do its best to contact the winner with the contact information provided. No more than three attempts will be made to reach the winner within five working days after the competition draw. If the winner selected cannot be reached within this period their names will be withdrawn and a new winner will be selected from the draw.
- The winner will be announced on Mombabbles.com and on its Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Mombabbles.com bears no liability if erroneous contact information is provided.
- The competition will run from the 22 June till the 4 August and end at 12pm. The winner will be drawn at random on the afternoon of the 4 August. Entry into the competition constitutes agreement with all terms and conditions without exception.
- Four winners will be drawn to win double tickets valued at R185 each.
- All entrants, by entering, accept that their entries will become the property of Mombabbles.com and may be used to compile a database for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- com may use the name of the winners for promotional purposes without further compensation to the winner.
- The prize winner may be required to appear in promotional material.
- All entrants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- The Mombabbles.com competition is open to everyone residing in South Africa except employees of Mombabbles.com, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and any immediate families.