Our children spend just as much time (if not more) on the Internet as we do! Scary stuff if you consider what can be found on the web these days – not to mention the dangers, including cyber bullying.
Youth Day is a perfect opportunity to raise awareness about such dangers and to ask ourselves: Do we really know who our children are connected with? Do we know what information they are sharing? And do we know if they are being trolled and/or cyberbullied?
Parenting can be stressful, but online protection shouldn’t be!
To stand a chance of winning, please answer the following question by inputting your answer down below:
Q: What do you do to keep your child/children safe online and from cyberbullying?
Value: the 2 x Kaspersky Internet Security – multi-device 2017 products are valued at approximately R1300.00 for both products.
Mombabbles.com’s Kaspersky Competition Terms & Conditions:
- If you sign up to the Mombabbles.com newsletter 16 and 30 June, 2017 you will get an extra entry to win the prize.
- The prize is available nationally in South Africa and will be posted to the winner.
- Mombabbles.com will do its best to contact the winner with the contact information provided. No more than three attempts will be made to reach the winner within five working days after the competition draw. If the winner selected cannot be reached within this period their names will be withdrawn and a new winner will be selected from the draw.
- The winner will be announced on Mombabbles.com and on it’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Mombabbles.com bears no liability if erroneous contact information is provided.
- The competition will run from the 16 – 30 June, 2017 and end at 12pm. The winner will be drawn at random on the 1 July. Entry into the competition constitutes agreement with all terms and conditions without exception.
- Two winners will be drawn to win an Kaspersky internet security package valued at R650.
- All entrants, by entering, accept that their entries will become the property of Mombabbles.com and may be used to compile a database for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Mombabbles.com may use the name of the winners for promotional purposes without further compensation to the winner.
- The prize winner may be required to appear in promotional material.
- All entrants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- The Mombabbles.com competition is open to everyone residing in South Africa except employees of Mombabbles.com, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and any immediate families.